13 March, 2007

Teaching Illustrator

My poor twin sister kenna saboed by her boss to do artwork in Adobe Illustrator. She has no design background at all, however she still need to deliver design work. She got no choice but to ask me to teach her illustrator in skype. This idea is already going to "kill" me loh... Actually I'm not good in teaching people things and now the most challanging part is to teach in skype!!! Okay, she nearly killed me...

After that day, I jio her for dinner. She loved japanese food like me, so we went to Sushi Tei, our favourite jap restuarant. We think super fast loh. After the waiter brought us to the seats, we really decided what to eat already. The waiter is amazed that we could ordered that fast...

We were wondering why are we so alike... then we start to "analyze" our parents. Then we realised that our parents are so alike loh... Our mums are those super friendly and our dads are super impatient one... We really have those telepathy even she gives me one look, i will know that what is she thinking about... Sounds scary right? But to me, is fun keke...

I'm someone goes with my own feelings. Sometimes when you are tired, you just want that person to know what you are thinking, even without having to say much about it. And it saved alot of "time" having to guess, guess and guess... Life is too short for guessing games...

After the dinner, i went through a crash couse with my twin sister. Maybe we have same frequency and she has some basic skills already, it's quite easy to explain to her what are the tools and techniques in Illustrator.

It's such a nice feeling, mentoring my own friend :)

No comments: