28 March, 2007

The Unpro Photoshoot

Another round of photoshoot again! Model and Art Director is me, myself and Qiqi. Need to some corporate photos for the new series of brochures. The department wants to save money. So we have to DIY.

Problem 1: My colleague last minute back out. Her son is sick. We need at least 3 models so I become the "Stand-In" Model.

Problem 2: All props such as pen, organiser, laptop, need to be self-substained.

Problem 3: We could not find a good conference room. End up have to make do with ugly room. Wrong backdrop + Wrong lightings = Wrong feelings

Problem 4: Photographer has shaky hands and he doesn't bring his tripod. Hence, most photos are not clear and sharp. He still make this comment: Since you are a designer, I'm sure you can sharpen the photos rite? I just replied: if your photos are blur, no matter how good my skills are, the photos will still be blur...

Really appreciated TWO great models, they are quite professionals :) They can high tolerance level to tolerate the unpro photographer...

DIY is like that lah.. don't expect too much okay hahaha...

No comments: