03 March, 2007

Meeting Blogger Friends

I finally met my blogger friends yesterday:) We have been looking at one another blogs, make comments, chat in msn but for so many years, we never get to meet each other. There are 7 of us. Actually only 4 of us are bloggers: Minamiz, Ger, Tenshi and myself. The other 3 are Tenshi's friends, who I call them, Funi Guy, Shy Guy, Quiet Guy.

Tenshi's friends are quite interesting. Funi Guy is quite talkative and jovial. He's the comedian in our group. Cracks lots of funny jokes with us. When i asked Funi Guy what is his real name, he wished to be called "Funi". Okay that's quite unique name...

"Dont shoot me! Dont shoot me!" Why I called him "Shy Guy" is because he hates to be photographed. Me, Tenshi and esp Minamiz, purposely took photos of him when he is not looking... He gave the "Wei, don't shoot me!" expression and he starts to cover his face.

As for Quiet Guy, he just sat with us the whole night without saying more than 10 words. I almost forgot he is there... keke :) Oops Sorry purely for entertaing purposes. Not meant to be rude.

Probably we have been "knowing" each other for a long time through blogging. Even though its our first outing, the feelings are quite comfortable. We had porridge steamboat at Liang Seah St and KTV after that.

Shy guy hates to sing, but then again, we forced him to go ktv with us. End up he was "sleeping" at first then he was bored. The guys actually don't really like to sing but the girls want to sing keke so they "bo bian", got to compromise. Anyway, Funi guy borrowed a deck of cards from the ktv and the guys start to play. Playing cards in KTV Hmmm... that's interesting keke...

Good times always flies past fast. Got to catch my last train, no choice got to go off before 12. It was a nice outing.

PS: Just in case you are wondering where is quiet guy. He quietly moved himself away from the cameras keke :)

No comments: