06 March, 2007

Heavy Breakfast

My colleague says he wants to buy breakfast for us for today. Today he buys 5 different types of "kweks": Chee Kwek, Orh Kwek, Soon Kwek, Chai Kwek, Ben Kwek and also you cha kwek, chee chong fun and soya bean!!! Everyone says the food are delicious. He said all these food are bought from "branded" stalls one... He really very "hardworking" loh...

Chee Kwek is always my favourite. My mum knows how to make delicious chee kwek. I know it is very difficult to make delicious chee kwee one. Someone said the chee kwek is nice. Then I made this comment that its "more than nice". It is very delicious. And guess what within few minutes, all my delicious chee kweks are gone loh...

I'm upset. My colleague says it is bedok chee kwek very famous one. He says next time he can buy more for me. But it is okay lah, I managed to eat 3 Chee Kweks so I'm quite contented le.. normally I will eat 5 at least loh if my mum make it :p Maybe bug my mum to make chee kwek when she's free..

It's a long time since we eat breakfast together le. It's so fun to eat breakfast with large group of colleagues. There are 10 of us. Got the cleaner like Ah Ma, Senior colleagues like Papa and Mama and kids like me and xiao mei, esther, just like one big family.

I ate my favourite Chee Kwee, Orh Kwek, Chai Kwek, You cha kwek and soya bean!!! Wow I'm so full now!!!

No comments: