11 March, 2007

Speakers faulty

One of my speakers spoilt for few months le... Wanted to get something small, have been searching for it high and low. Was looking at Edifier MP300 last time but that time it was sold at $150... wasn't really willing to pay that kind of price for a good quality speakers...

Recently i was abit pissed off with my spoilt speakers when i bought a few nice music cds... Yesterday at the IT Show, saw it selling at $89 was so tempted to buy however my friend told me not to be implusive, cause actually $50+ could get a very good quality speakers. Yah but the woofers are all bulky ones loh...

After thinkin deeply, i still decided to buy my new speakers because it's too attractive to say "NO" le..

Hahaha i know it's my own desire... I really want to pamper my ears with good sound system as well as my eyes keke :)

No comments: