05 March, 2007

1st lesson in Cardio Mix

My membership in california fitness has expired. A few of the consultants called me and asked me for renewal. I told them i do not want to renew any more but they still trying their best effort to convince me that it's good for me to renew.

The reason why i stopped is because i personally feel the renewal contract is too long for me and the package is not as good as they claimed to be. The classes are getting more and more boring and probably it's just me ba... Feeling like im doing a routine exercise over and over again. I need something else to excite me... Any place is a good place to exercise if u really want to exercise...

End my membership and sign up the Cardio Mix at the YCK sports complex. It's near my working place so it's quite convenient. I find that the instructor quite friendly and helpful and sometimes crappy. Only think that i mind is that the techniques are quite old. But generally overall it is okay. I think need to adjust myself back to the normal exercise lessons...

It's quite a tiring exercise. Think i will go and rest le... Good nitezzzz....

No comments: