08 March, 2007

Working with Care Bears

"It's Care Bears Stand!"
"No, it's Care Bears Share!"
"All of you are wrong, it's Care Bears Stare!"

Yesterday my colleagues are debating about the slogan of Care Bears. My colleague go to the website to check. It's really "Care Bears Stare". Why is it stare? Care Bear Stare is the ultimate weapon for the care bears.

Few years ago, i did the care bears quiz. So have the urge to do it again. Last time i was the "Sleepy" Care Bear now I'm a "Love A Lot" Care Bear keke... Maybe I'm more loving now but sleeping is still my favourite pastime :)

Maybe want to try the quiz? It's quite fun :p
http://www.ladyrebecca.com/quiz/carebears.html and let me know which Care Bear are you :)

Love-a-Lot Bear
You love to take care of others and people love being around you because you make them feel appreciated. You are very sweet and soft-spoken. You are also a romantic and consider yourself an excellent matchmaker, so you tend to be a bit nosy. But everyone still considers you the sweetest person they know.

No comments: