23 March, 2007

Dream Car

It's friday again!!! Another happening friday, one of my colleagues has craving to see her dream car. We went to Thomson used car centre during our lunch time.

Her dream car is Mazda RX-8. It is a sport car that has 4 doors :)
I have to admit that it's external design is so sleek and cool :) Its design has captured my attention so much so that i do not want to look at any other cars anymore.

Every car has its pro and cons. My colleague told us it has high usage of petrol so it is a high maintainence car.

After hearing that, I think i will go back to my dream car, MPV!!! Always dream to own a MPV because it is a family car. I could bring my whole family out togther, without have to think not enough seats for any of my family :)

Having such a low income salary, really hard to get my dream car... :( Singapore Designer's salary really sucks manz...

No comments: