22 March, 2007

Super unethical lecturer

I'm upset to hear bad rumours about me again from my ex-classmates. Rumours have been spreading around me since i left the school for so long and I could still hear news regarding about me. This is absurb! I may be the worse student in his eyes. Even though i can't click with him, he shouldn't be bad mouth me after sooo long!!!

He has been spreading some negative remarks to other students and i felt that he has spoilt my reputation. As a lecturer, he should not even do that. I really don't understand why a lecturer could bad mouthing his students after we have left the school for so many years...

He always complains to us, life is sucks. I think he is someone who cannot face up to the reality and who cannot take up new challenges. He always bad mouth students that he dislikes. He dare to tell students that he is super nice guy even though he always scold us for no reasons.

There is one term, he spilt the class into 3 categories: Best, Normal, Poor. These caused the students to be selfish and competitive. I really hate this kind of environment. I couldn't study in this kind of environment...

I am really, really upset about it and I could not do anything about it!!! This unethical lecturer has went to Guangzhou to teach arts. If he thinks he can survive in China, good luck to him then...

No comments: