04 March, 2007

Maple Addict again...

Today rain for the whole day, feel like rotting at home. Saw the maple icon on my desktop, decided to login for awhile. Saw Nugget online. We are so excited to each other. I have been half a year or more, never play maple le... I was saying if training and chatting can gain exp, we would have long time lvl up to 100+ le... Then we got this conspiracy plan of asking usu to train for us then we can chat while he is training keke...

I decided to back to play maple again! Then I can be an ICE MAGE keke. Nugget is so happy that i can go back mapling. After crappy chatting, she went off for dinner.

I went back to my RED Drake training ground. Don't really feel like training. Since I'm wearing my CNY clothes, I decided to screenshot of my character. Was thinking to shoot my nice red ang pow, since today is the last day of CNY... shooting, shooting, shooting... then a guy walks passed me so ask him to take "photo" together... haha

Below is the comic strip of my maple screenshot :p

My New Maple Friend






My Ang Pow Money


No comments: