18 March, 2007

Bottle Tree

Was feeling to rot at home today... After my mum asked me a few times to go and have dinner with them. I decided to join them for dinner. Since my sister last min wants to join us, my parents decided to eat some seafood for dinner.

As usual, i never ask them where they want to go for dinner. Because they always have their means and ways to find nice and good food around in singapore. Tagging along is always quite an advantage :)

My buddy sms me if i want to go Bottle Tree Park for photoshoot. I am curious where is that "Bottle Tree Park"
and i promised him to meet him after dinner.

To my surprise, my parents actually want to bring us to Bottle Tree Park for dinner. What a coincidence. However, we did not eat there, before it is fully packed and reserved.

My dad told us there is a seafood restuarant, somewhere near sembawang park.

It is really super "wu lu" place. Finally i realised that it is still "Bottle Tree" loh... but it is now is "Bottle Tree Village". Really take my hat off to my parents. They are really resourceful people when comes to food.

I didnt meet my buddy in the end but i have enjoyed the time with my family, quite a nice dinner afterall :)

PS: THIS BOTTLE TREE IS REAL!!! ->

No comments: