27 March, 2007

No Pain, No Gain

"Maybe I'm wrong... I hope I'm wrong... But somehow I can still feel that pessimistic bits in you.. although you are trying to be optimistic..." - Usu

Yes, there will always be a pessimistic and an optimistic Qiqi because sad to say, my life is never smooth sailing all the time. I could have a simple life, but i choose not to. Did i asked for it? I really don't know but I know that I just want to progress forward.

No Pain, No Gain.

Have faced lots of ups and downs in my life, I believe more will come along the way. I don't believe a person can always be optimistic / pessimistic all the time.

With pessimistic and optimistic character in me, i can see my "life road" so much clearer than before :) I don't want people to dictate my life destiny. i want to control my own life.

If you learn how to die and you will learn how to live! If you ever reached the bottom of your bad fall, what is more to be afraid and there is no way you can go down further... You are and you will going to rebounce...

I always remind myself that life is full of hopes!

Even if anything really bad that will happen to me in future, at least I know I have caring family and a group of loving friends who will always stand by me and I know that things will not as bad as it seems...

No comments: