29 March, 2007

Young Photography Contest

Yes, I finally submitted my photos to Canon Young Photography Contest. Today is the final deadline for submission, I felt so excited after submitting. Yes, it is just a normal photography contest. But this is my first time, i submit my own works to a contest :p

2 weeks ago, my buddy sent me this LINK, he encouraged me to sign up this contest. I was reading the contest requirements. I saw one of the prizes is Canon 400D. Suddenly spurs me on to sign up.

Tes also interested in this contest and she told me the winner gets to have 1 month internship with the journalist. But my main intention is not getting that internship:p Anyway, I still decided to go for it, afterall not as if i say i will get it means i will get it right? There will be many strong competitors than me.

Whether it will be a success or a failure, it doesn't really matters. Because I know that I have done my best and that is all that matters. Success is just a bonus to me while failure is just show that i'm not good enough yet. I just want to prove that i have the capabilities to do photography.

Photography has become my interest, my hobby, my passion, a motivator to keep me going. I was organising my photos last night. Looking through albums and albums of beautiful and ugly photos, all sweet, sweet memories come back to me. I could felt immediately how i felt when i took that particular scene or moment.

Recall the moments of letting my heart to fall helplessly in love with photography and my life... Start to believe that life is about enjoying great moments and we can freeze them by taking great photos.

No comments: