07 March, 2007

Power of Love

Yesterday my colleagues are gossiping about a girl got attached with a rich guy. It was rumoured that there is a guy used to chase her before she got attached. There is a huge controversy going on between us.

I talked to that guy, i asked him what kind of girlfriend is he interested in? He just simply said in relationship needs to a lot of commitments so love is essential. He don't go for shallow girls. I simply agreed to what he just said...

Will you marry for wealth or would you marry for love?

I personally feels that i will marry for love. If I can't find my mr right, i rather be alone. Wealth is something that you can earned as long as you work for it. It is not that difficult. But love is something you wished or desired to have but not necessary you will get it.

When you faced problems in your life, two heads are always better than one. Someone who loves you, he will always be there for you. Sometimes he may not able to solve the problem for you. For me, as long as he is there, i will have enough strength to move on and try my best resolved that problem and move on. There is no perfect relationship in my eyes, only love can conquer it.

My colleage says I'm naive. Bread is always more important than love but that isn't what marriage is about?

No comments: