26 March, 2007

AMK HUB and my Da Bao

Talking about AMK Hub, I was rather disappointed with it. Seems like the building management wants to launch the opening of the building fast, speed is all they looking for. Although the place is opened for shoppers but bits and pieces of the places are still half done.

Firstly, the "AMK Hub" logo is so ugly. Poorly stuctured building with lack of directional signs. The "XTra" NTUC is so huge that you might lost your way for the first time. Some shops are not even renovated fully. You could still hear noises of the renovation. Not comfortable shopping there at all.

Those shops that are renovated, sold their clothes expensively and putting up "30% Sale" signs in the shop. Maybe the shop owners think that their clothes are branded clothes in the "orchard" area.

MOS burger is opposite of my house keke, I'm so delighted to see it there! :) Yes, it is my favourite japanese fast food. The only shop that i'm pleased to see :)

Hopefully, they will fine tune the unfinished work soon...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mum went to AMK Hub basement to buy Da Bao for breadfast. At first, I thought the Da bao is just bigger size than the normal bun...

After i saw it, this Bao is REALLY HUGE. I couldn't help but run to my room, take out my measuring tape. Its diameter is 6inches wide!!!

The taste of the bun is quite delicious. But I don't really like meat bun so I shared this big bun with my parents.

No comments: