02 March, 2007

TOTO Vs Charity

Please bless me with lots of luck today :)

'Cause today is the Hong Bao TOTO's Big Day. My colleagues was talking about it. 10 million of rewards!!! I seldom buy any Toto or big sweep, even 4D. But dunno this time round, i feel so tempted to buy. During lunch me and my colleagues go to amk central for lunch so that we can buy Toto.

After lunch we went to queue for Toto, on our way there, a guy walks towards us to ask for charity donation. My collegue turned him down. That guy says loudly, "Got money to buy Toto, no money to give donation".

For one moment, I felt bad after he said that 'cause what he says it's true. Another moment, I felt offended that why he say until like that... Donation should comes from the heart, not because he asked me to donate then i must donate.

And guess what i did? After I buy my TOTO, I purposely donate from his friend who is so much sincere in asking me for donation. That guy saw it, quickly comes over and asked if my colleague is interested to donate from him.

Thinking aloud: "She don't feel like donating to such people like you."

No comments: