09 March, 2007

Mr Right and Ms Right

My buddy once asked me when will I settle down. I simply replied him when i found my Mr Right. He said there is no such thing as Mr Right or Ms Right, I could be waiting for nothing. Yes, he could be right. But I just want to wait for my Mr. Right. I strongly believed that he is just out there somewhere...

When we are younger, we could just declare our love to that person when our feeling is right. As we grow up, our love gets complex. Despite even the feeling is right, we could not do that. We will think about if there is future for this relationship or whether he / she could be "right" person that could be spending for your rest of your life.

There are many factors behind it: He/She could be too young or too old for you, He/She could be attached/married with someone else, your love could be stopped by different religious belief or even parents.

Your love will not be blessed. That's when your love gets so much tougher. You will feel so much painful and ironically you will feel that your love is much more precious than any other couples. You will love more and cherish one and other more.

It may or may not work eventually, it all depends how fated this relationship is. I always trust my own feelings when comes to love. 1st time lasted for a year, 2nd time lasted for 6 years, my next relationship that comes along will be a lifetime.

Even my secret admirer said he loved me. I just felt nothing over it. When i met my mr right, the feeling will be felt strong... I will know that even when I want to lie to myself, I will not able to...

I just think of him everyday. I just feel happy when i think what are the great things we can do together. I just want to love someone and be loved by him. I will just smile and cry to myself for no rythm or reason, and still feeling great mood for the whole day. I know it is very silly. But love is meant to be silly and it is something you can't use your rational mind to explain.

Love is just a feeling, that comes along at a right time and a right opportunity. May all couples be blessed with lots of love.

No comments: